VIMworld's co-founder joined the community on the Discord server on April 21st, 2023 for an exciting discussion of the future directions VIMworld will take. If you want to listen to the whole Community Conversation, you can find it here on Youtube.
TLDL (Too Long, Didn’t Listen)
- The current roadmap in the Vision Video is near completion with the portal, POWA token, Boxes, EGGs, Incubators, Companions, DeFi upgrades, Arcade all available on our feature-packed and rewarding platform.
- VIMglory, VIMworld's proof of concept game, is in community alpha-testing.
- VIMs will become the first of a new asset class called 'FANCIs': Financial Asset Nurturing Collectible Idols. FANCIs will enable multi-token staking to align with the multi-chain versatility of VIMworld.
- The new roadmap will focus on utility for FANCI assets, centered on Financial and DeFi applications that leverage the experience and expertise CREAM and Lila gained during successful careers on Wall Street.
- FANCI plans will be provided in more detail in a soon-to-be-released litepaper.
- VIMworld will remain on BNB Chain. New utilities will launch on Ethereum and Aritbrum.
- Our team is helping users with VIMs stuck on Vechain to migrate them to BNB Chain. Affected users can open a support ticket on Discord to start the process.
Well, that’s the summary! If you got this far and decided you want to listen to the full conversation, you can find the Community Conversation on Youtube.